Sunday 11 September 2011

WHO IS ME...WHAT IS MY GOAL...MY FEELING...???

~...ME...~

  Hi everyone who reads my blog. First of all I would like to introduce about myself a little bit. My name is Woon Sze Wei and my friend used to call me Sze Wei. I had been staying in Kajang where it is my hometown since the day I was born which is fall on the 24th of July 1993. Well, actually I had been taken care by my grandfather since I'm still a new born baby at Cheras. There are five members in my family and I love all of them no matter how I hate my both sister.
* i hope nobody will says that I'm the biggest in the family just because I look tall among my sister...=)


  I like to listen to music when I feel bored, nervous or there is nothing to do. I like to watch drama's too. All of this is just to relax myself. I am kind of person who does not know how to make new friends because I am still not brave enough. I used to be a talkative, spread happiness and also talk nonsense during my high school's days but it is difficult for me to do that in new environment. I like to share a lot of things to my friends no matter what topics it is as long as I am chatting and talking with my friends. 


  There are a lot of things that I want to achieve. First of all, in university, I would like to pass all my exam with a good grades so that I will not have to retake the subjects and waste my father's earn money. I would like to earn a lot of money so that my father can get some rest and go out for holiday just like when I am still small that time where my father and mother go out and have their holiday.


Lastly, my feeling towards writing is I am glad that I learn how to write since i started have my tuition in primary school. I feel much better when I am writing by using this blog because I can have a lot of ideas while writing it. It is much better to write it here because nobody will force you to write one piece of essay out at the same time. ^.^ 








-sw-
11.09.2011
(18.04pm)

2 comments:

  1. ohh yes for now..soon you'll be forced to write in class..be prepared =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha....hope i can write at that time....^^

    ReplyDelete