Friday 30 September 2011

THE PRINCESS MAN...

LEAD ACTOR AND ACTRESS



This is the drama that I'm currently watching it...It is quite attracting because of the story line...This is a historical version of 'Romeo and Juliet' in korean...It contains 24episode and this drama is going to end soon....I'm not sure whether you like it or not...but for me it is quite   interesting and it is quite touching because of the love story...I watched this drama maybe around one month when this drama first on air...I've been craving and looking forward with the ending where it is going to be air next week...I really can't wait for it....>.<





-sw-
30.09.2011
(23.49pm)

2 comments:

  1. Next coming soon drama, Love Rain by Yoona. Highly recommended! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...i will watch that too...waiting for it....>.<

    ReplyDelete