Sunday 9 October 2011

MEMORY...

WEI HAO, YAP YEN N ME
NICE BACKGROUND..~


















YAP YEN, ME N PUI SUN
 4th of October 2011 was the Orientation Night. I went with my friends which are Yap Yen. Wei Hao, Pui Sun, Kin Mern, CK, Charissa, Sabrina and Ansen and also Anita. This was my first time spending a night with all my buddies. Well actually this is all my first time going to watch something like this in my life...I've never been to a concert or whatever la...Although I went back home early but I finally can experience something like this in university. I wanted to try a lot of new things in university but unfortunately i still have to go back early cause driving at night is not safe at all....*well although i am not the driver cause i still cannot drive because of my carelessness....^^

CK, CHARISSA N ME

with KIN MERN



BOOK N WEI HAO N ASLO CK'S HAND...^^
5th of October 2011 was the UNIVERSITY DAY....Yeh...~ Theme is white and red...Well the the fireworks are nice and also the performance too although was crowded with many people at there....And also don't miss Yap Yen too although not in the picture cause she is my photographer....heee...~






-sw-
9.10.11
(18.49pm)

3 comments: