Tuesday 29 November 2011

EXERCISE...^^

Every Sunday early morning, I will go for hiking at Broga but not the famous hill that all of you heard it but other. Around 6.00am, I will wake up and wait for my mum and my 2 sister. Than we will go hike with my dad's friend which also my mum's friends and her daughter and son together. The first time was difficult but as you go hike every week then you will feel it is much more easier and do not need to take long time to reach the top.
This is 1 of my way to keep fit in order to buy nice cloths for CHINESE NEW YEAR which is coming SOON....

Here are some photos taken at the top of the mountain....^^






If before the day it rains heavily, you can see the sea cloud in chinese it calls 云海. It is so beatiful that you can never ever see it in your life and you feel like staying there for some times and do not want to come down from the mountain.





sw
22.11pm
29.11.2011

No comments:

Post a Comment