Saturday 19 November 2011

HATYAI....

On the 27.10.11, during midnight my family and I went to Hatyai, Thailand. Unfortunately my dad just sponsor my mom and my another 2 sister and me only because my dad can't leave the work alone to my uncle. We aslo went with my aunt and my dads friends with their children. All of them are very funny during the whole trip. We imitated the tour guide and many more. You know what our tour guide laugh himself when he is telling silly jokes by himself. That's why we imitated him. We arrive at Batu Kayu Hitam around 9 something in the morning to take some breakfast before we went in to the custom. After long que, we finally in the area of Hatyai. Before we check-in hotel which is Lee Garden Plaza Hotel, we went to some place to buy famous food at there. Well I'm not good in finding food to eat but I just follow my mom and buy those things. We check-in hotel around 4.50pm Malaysia time. When I log in my 'fb', I saw my friends were posting about our group Math's assignment video. Ops first I thought is funny and I look ugly but watched it many times i realise the hard work from everyone.

The second day, ops, Hatyai was raining. Can't actually go anywhere but we still visit the places in the raining day. Well the most impressed me at that day was the buffet. After we come back from the pasar, all of us complain at the fb says that we all were too hungry and can't wait to eat at the 33rd floor of the Lee Garden Hotel. And when times comes we look like hunger children who didn't eat for 2 years.

One more things that was before we are going to Hatyai, my family says that we are going to eat pork burger from the Mc Donald. And you know what we ate it 2days straight when midnight comes. OMG i feel want to vomit because is 2 days straight midnigth eating it. This is the most memorable trip I had before in my life. Oh well still gt interesting things that I want to keep it as SECRET....^^

One more thing was that throughout the day I'm staying at there, I saw a lot of wedding going on. What was suprising is that the last day we saw the owner of the Lee Garden Hotel's daughter married...haha...so lucky we can see it....

Here are some pic, not much because raining....

DAY 1: FLOATING MARKET

DAY 2:  OPS GOING TO RAIN

DAY 2: RAINING DAY DESSERT....YUMMY...^^

DAY 2: DINNER = BUFFET

DAY 2: VIEW FROM 33RD FLOOR SKY VIEW...









sw
19.11.2011
21.32pm

No comments:

Post a Comment