Friday 6 January 2012

...

i have no idea wat to say, but i feel a little uneasy....do know why...feel unhappy, feel like being abandoned, and feel so many negative things...what happened to me after enroll...i just know that i am not in the same class with my friends anymore....but only few of them only ask how am i now...never mind....i rather just being left abandoned than there are many people care about me....so slap me to wake up from this dream please....i really cant sleep this few days because of this...as long as if the person i ---- is not same class with me is the best already...hate seeing ---....haiz start a new life without my beloved friends....annyeong....everyone....i tell myself to get ready with this feeling when coming to degree time cause everyone is in different field already....try my best.....FIGHTING....^^







sw
1353
7.01.12

No comments:

Post a Comment