Friday 9 December 2011

WHAT A HECTIC DAY....

what can i say...it is so bad luck....first time in my life im late for exam...and some more is for final test....haiz....well actually after i got my license, i got 2 times of bad day. first when im still in SEMESTER 1, i bang the car too the wall of my door gate. well i dare not to drive after that. actually i didnt drive for many decades for your information. and today is another accident. luckily i told my mum to leave early to school. well BOOM...my car tyre suddenly blown out...actually i feel something wrong to the car but suddenly on the half way to inti the car really make fun with me....i actually shock and started to fell nervous because is my first time going through this kind of situation...phew...~~ luckily the ronda at lekas highway ppl came...og god thanx for helping but also need to thanx my frenz for cming and fetch me to sit for exam...really thanx so much to him for cming far away....haiz....is it GOD telling me not to drive or what....????
i didnt even drive so long already....next week is my final test and im gonna drive myself "alone" to school to sit for test....hope ntg is going to happen....pray more....phew.....what a long day for me.....~~~










sw
22.11pm
09.12.2011

No comments:

Post a Comment