Friday 2 December 2011

CAN'T BELIEVE IT...

I still can't believe what i saw today. It is so terrible until I couldn't believe. first time in my life i see Kajang my hometown in a epic of flood. while living there for 18 years this is my first time experience it. the whole kajang town like is gone. OMG....
KAJANG TOWN....>.<

u cant even see where the road lead to. my dad also luckily he came out from the dentist shop quickly if not my dad going to wait for do know how many hours waiting at there. haiz....when i come back from INTI i aslo met the same incident. luckily i am not the driver. if not im going to panic till the end and do know what to do. oh god....stil raining here......>.<
what a big disaster for the whole new and last of the month......



sw
17.47pm
2.12.2011

No comments:

Post a Comment